|Birthname||James David T. Argent|
|born on||5 December 1987 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Leytonstone (London), England, 51n34, 0e01|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°23' 09°28 Asc. 09°25'|
English television personality who was a regular cast member on the ITVBe reality series The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE) from 2010 to 2018. He has appeared in various other reality series, such as Sugar Free Farm and The Jump in 2016, and in 2019 he presented the entertainment segment on Good Morning Britain.
Argent has been regularly an inpatient at rehabilitation facilities due to drug abuse including cocaine. In April 2021, he underwent a sleeve gastrectomy procedure, after his weight reached 27 stone (378 lbs).
Argent was in a relationship with TOWIE co-star Lydia Bright from 2007 to 2012 and 2015 to 2016. Argent briefly dated TOWIE co-star Gemma Collins in 2012; and the pair have been in an on-and-off relationship since December 2017.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 27 March 2014 (Autobiography, "Living it Arg")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from Living it Arg by James Argent (Simon and Schuster, 2014):
"I was born on 5 December 1987 at Whipps Cross Hospital in Leytonstone... I was delivered at 2 a.m. and I weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces, so I wasn't a particularly big baby."
- Traits : Body : Size
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Sleeve gastrectomy)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Rehab)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Cocaine, etc)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Pantomime)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Living it Arg")