Ali, Muhammad Jr.
|Birthname||Muhammad Eban Ali|
|born on||14 May 1972 at 15:03 (= 3:03 PM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°04' 17°00 Asc. 24°34'|
American social activist from a noted family, the youngest of the four children born to boxing legend Muhammad Ali and his second wife Belinda/Khalilah Ali. Muhammad Ali's only biological son, he has at least three sisters, four half-sisters and an adopted brother.
Muhammad Ali Jr. works on keeping his father's legacy alive through the Muhammad Ali Childhood Home Museum. He also campaigns against bullying through an organisation called Muhammad Ali Legacy Continues.
- child->parent relationship with Ali, Muhammad (born 17 January 1942)
- sibling relationship with Ali, Hana (born 6 August 1976). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Ali, Laila (born 30 December 1977). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Ali, Maryum (born 18 June 1968)
Sy Scholfield quotes from Wilkes-Barre Times Leader, The Evening News (Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania), Monday 15 May 1972, page 6, born at Women's Medical College of Pennsylvania Hospital, at "3:03 p.m., EDT Sunday."
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of nine children)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Only biological son of boxer Muhammad Ali)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of nine)