|Birthname||Nicole Françoise Sorya Dreyfus|
|born on||27 April 1932 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°58' 04°51 Asc. 11°10'|
French actress with a film debut in 1947, a hauntingly beautiful brunette, feline, graceful. The daughter of theatrical parents, she studied dance at Opera of Marseilles, followed by drama lessons in Paris. She was highly acclaimed in "Les Amants de Verone", 1949.
With little interest in fame she made few films, which including "La Dolce Vita," 1959, "Tragedy of a Ridiculous Man," 1981 and "A Man and a Woman" at the height of her career, 1966. Of her five marriages, the fourth was to British actor Albert Finney 8/07/1970.
- associate relationship with Trintignant, Jean-Louis (born 11 December 1930)
- Work : Gain social status 1949 (Noted performance in film)
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 3.
Gauquelin NS Vol 3/0022
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Brunette)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Albert Finney, fourth husband)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age 15)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women