|Birthname||Adele Laurie Blue Adkins|
|born on||5 May 1988 at 08:19 (= 08:19 AM )|
|Place||Tottenham, England, 51n35, 0w04|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°01' 26°14 Asc. 05°31'|
English pop singer and songwriter, one of the world's best-selling music artists, with sales of over 120 million records. As of 2021, Adele had received fifteen Grammy Awards including for Best new Artist, Album of the Year, Record of the Year, Song of the Year and for Best female pop vocal performance. She sang "Skyfall" for James Bond film.
Adele began dating charity entrepreneur Simon Konecki in mid-2011. Their son Angelo James was born on 19 October 2012. They married in 2018, and separated the same year. Their divorce was finalised on 4 March 2021. In 2021, Adele entered a relationship with American sports agent Rich Paul.
Adele has opened up about suffering from postnatal depression, anxiety, and panic attacks.
- associate relationship with Dolan, Xavier (born 20 March 1989)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Lagerfeld, Karl (born 10 September 1933). Notes: He called her "a little too fat"
- role played of/by Adams, Jayde (born 26 November 1984). Notes: Adams was an Adele impersonator
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 19 October 2012 (Gave birth to son Angelo James Konecki)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2021 (Rich Paul)
Craft quotes "Adele" by Sean Smith (HarperCollins, 2016), pg.9, "Two weeks before the baby was due, Marc [Adele's father] was eating breakfast... when the phone rang. It was [Adele's maternal grandmother]. 'Congratulations, Marc. You are the father of a baby girl.' Despite being premature, there were no complications and the baby weighed a healthy 5lbs 10 1/2 oz... Marc... hopped on a bus to the North Middlesex Hospital in Edmonton, to see his daughter for the first time. It was 5 May 1988". Smith notes, on pg. 13, that Adele's father Marc's name is not listed on the birth certificate, her mother Penny left the space blank, as the couple were young and unmarried. On pg. 260 is Adele's birth chart with a time of 8:19 am.
Starkman rectified to 8.52.32 BST Asc 12Can29'
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (soulful singing voice)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Throat
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (vocal chords)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder (stage fright)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (raised by mother)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (one)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (one son)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (performer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (piano, guitar, bass guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Labour Party)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (15)
- Notable : Awards : Guinness Book of Records
- Notable : Awards : Oscar
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (many awards)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession