|Birthname||Nelson T. Abbott|
|born on||30 January 1966 at 22:31 (= 10:31 PM )|
|Place||Escondido, California, 33n07, 117w05|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°56' 28°13 Asc. 17°33'|
American attorney and politician serving as a member of the Utah House of Representatives from the 60th district. Elected in November 2020, he assumed office on 1 January 2021. He serves on the Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee, House Judiciary Committee, House Revenue and Taxation Committee, and Administrative Rules Review Committee.
Abbott is married to Kirstin Abbott, has four children and lives in Orem, Utah.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Times-Advocate (Escondido, California), 31 January 1966, page 3, born at Palomar Memorial Hospital.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, MBA, JD)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office